fot

Parts available

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts available
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:15:55 -0700
I have begun dismantling the rear of Tiny Tim in preparation to install
the Corvette Dana 36 diff that I have been building.

As such, I have several parts available that someone may be interested
in.  Here is the list:

1.  2 SPAX adjustable shocks to fit a GT6 Rotoflex rear suspension.

2.  A modified GT6 Rotoflex leaf spring.  It has the safety ends cut off
for weight savings and the short leaf removed and a heavier full length
leaf installed on top of the main leaf to increase the spring rate.

3.  CV-Joint conversion (by Clive Averill) that converts the Rotoflex
couplers to CV Joints, complete with custom made axles by Moser
engineering and Spicer U-Joints.  (Outer stub axles fit the GT6 Rotoflex
rear uprights)

4. One inch aluminum spacer that mounts between the diff and road spring
to lower the rear.

I may have the Quaife available if the person who originally expressed
an interest in it passes.

Anyone interested let me know off list.

Regards,
Joe (C)