fot

Re: More oil

To: markjwea@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: More oil
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 15:56:51 EDT
That's a good point Mark, I think I once calculated a surface speed of 49
feet per second so the alignment is pretty brief.
I may be all wet (oily?) on this one but it is hard to imaging the hole
alignment at BDC being  critical as the crank is moving so fast the
alignment is quite brief. I would go with the groove as the main effect.
Mark Weathers