fot

Last word on flywheels ...really

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Last word on flywheels ...really
From: Malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:11:34 EDT
Ok guys, you caught me workin on one of those "other" British cars...and yes,
its a 5 main. (Elva Courier) So, I guess that the only wheel available is one
without a recess for the crank, or are there other makers who build one with
that feature?
After having more than a little experience with flywheels wanting to leave
the party early on TRs, I'm just a little gun-shy of a flat mounted flywheel!
It
does indeed have a couple of dowel holes and plenty of bolts, but old habits
die hard.

Still thankful for good scattershields...
           Nick in Nor Cal