fot

Re: Engine for Towing

To: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>,
Subject: Re: Engine for Towing
From: rem9@sunlink.net
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:06:00 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I would highly recommend the Ford 7.3 L PowerStroke. The new 6.0 liter Fords
have had some problems and I never cared for the GM diesel solutions which
started back when they tried their 350 big block diesel disasters. I had a
neighbor that had 3 of those blow up on him, each time GM replaced them free of
charge. I suppose that's actually a good thing, unless you're 1/2 way to a race
when it cuts loose.
I have owned an F-250HD with turbo diesel I bought new in 1994. Still have it
and it's still running well.

Russ Moore