fot

Re: TR3 Frame (and other) work

To: Richtr@erols.com, grandwazoo@earthlink.net, henry@henryfrye.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Frame (and other) work
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:45:27 EDT
In a message dated 09/07/2004 8:18:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
Richtr@erols.com writes:

> It's not all about winning. You have to look good also and TR3's look Soooo
> Coool.
> Some of us have to keep them out there so the younger crowd gets to see what
> it was
> before the TR4 came out. The back end sliding around and elbows sticking
> out.
> Steering wheel going back and forth. What fun!
> Now if some of you fast guys would slow down so I could keep up. How about
> it
> Henry?

Amici:

You're DAMN'D RIGHT!  Any thing with roll down windows will NEVER be a
classic.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS

More than just elbows hanging out of my TR3 race car.  Corner workers call in
their concerns, "Too much driver hanging out of the #29 TR3!".

I should admit to all, however, that my daily driver (Memorial Day through
Thanksgiving) is a gorgeous TR4.  Same FROG BLUE color as my race car.  Got
caught in the rain with the top down yesterday morning on the way to the shop.
God means for that to happen several times each season.