fot

RE: Personnel Announcements for Walter Mitty 2005

To: "'BillDentin@aol.com'" <BillDentin@aol.com>, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: RE: Personnel Announcements for Walter Mitty 2005
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:14:22 -0700
Hey if we're going to do it, let's do it right...

##For immediate release##

By unanimous non-vote the right honorable autonomous collective Friends of
Triumph has appointed Richard Taylor Chairman and CWO (chief wiper of oil)
of the Triumph division of the Walter Mitty Triumph/MG challenge.
Atlanta-based Mr. Taylor, a well known architect; bon vivant; lover of wine,
women, song, and hopeless LBCs; raconteur, and adventurer was selected for
his skill as vintage race car pilot and his willingness to pick up bar tabs.
Asked to provide analysis of the experience Mr. Taylor brings to the
position, Bill Dentinger, Vice President of Tomfoolery at FOT International
responded "Huh?"

"I'm certain Richard can perform the duties this exalted position brings"
Said Joe Alexander, grand high executioner of FOT, "whatever the heck they
are, as long as they don't require time, effort, money or attention."

SVRA's Jack Woerhle has accepted the challenging position of  Coordinator of
the MG/TR Challenge.  His long experience as a cat-herder will give him a
fighting chance to group the distracted geezers of FOT at the appropriate
places on the grid.

                        ###