fot

Re: Future FOT events

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Future FOT events
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 11:05:33 -0400
I think Hallet is a great idea. I have heard nothing but fantastic things
about the event and the track. Also within reach of a bunch of FOT that
can't make the eastern events.

One helluva tow for me though... But if you tell me I'm going to get a ton
of track time with my buddies I'll be there is a heartbeat!