fot

Re: Important Warning -- Scam Involving Emails From:

To: "MARK J WEATHERS" <markjwea@msn.com>, <Group44TR7@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Important Warning -- Scam Involving Emails From:
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:12:30 -0700
It's to bad this is what the internet has come to.  I think the WWW was a
good concept, but it is now full of garbage. Several years ago if you needed
some info on something you could go out and look it up, kinda like looking
in a encyclopedia.  Now if you want the same info, you can't find it unless
you pay for it somehow.  I guess  that's free enterprise.
I think there used to be a saying something like believe about 75% of what
you read and halve what you hear.  I think you know need to add to it:
nothing you see on the internet.
just my thoughts on this wonderful soggy Friday morning.
Charly