fot

RE: looooooooong race

To: "'tom strange'" <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: looooooooong race
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 04:26:11 -0500
Tom,
I hope to be there Sunday. I have a broken car so I won't be racing. My
Grandson is defending winner of last year's big wheel race, so I hope to
be there with Hunter. Last year he had to run with the six and up group.
Imagine a five year old beating "big kids". He was half the straight
ahead
of second at the checker.

Jeff Senty
Gp89blue