fot

needed 7 1/4" clutch with 10 spline

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: needed 7 1/4" clutch with 10 spline
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:07:29 +0000
Thanks to Ted Schumacher I have a 1500 engine to throw into the race car for
the double regional at Gateway!

Thanks to some mighty fine work by myself I need to see if I can find a
CHEAP/FREE (used) 1500 Clutch plate and disc with the 10 spline option.  I
just need something that will engage and hold up for a weekend of some
abuse...anybody have something lying around in their garage collecting dust?
I may just be able to get away with a friction disc for the weekend...

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9