fot

RE: Phantom Grip - does it work?

To: "'Claus Ebberfeld TriumphRacing'" <claus@triumphracing.net>,
Subject: RE: Phantom Grip - does it work?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:25:51 -0700
I've seen some people who know a great deal about cars (particularly Bob
Yarwood) who have had some success with them, but I've also seen cars where
they made no useful difference. At a recent race here, a friend named Tom
Morgan had just had one installed and couldn't see a difference. Bob jacked
his car up and turned a rear wheel easily while Tom held the other. If there
was a pound of force being exerted by the Phantom grip, I didn't see it.

They look ridiculous to me.