fot

plugs

To: FOT LIST <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: plugs
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:19:01 -0700
I went through my plug supply and found some old Champions. All are new.

3   L61Y   (these were donated by Mike Higgins our chief of tech down
here). I was discussing the plug questions with him when he remembered
he had these.
  The following are too hot for racing but might be OK for
autocross/mild street.
8   N63Y

13  N64Y

Free for the taking. First come first served.
    BTW we had good luck with the 6 running Autolite  racing plugs.
Cheap and never a failure even with 14-1 compression. Autolites have a
very hard stiff electrode and are hard to set the gap but last forever.
Greg Lund