fot

Keep those wheels on for a Happy BD FOT

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keep those wheels on for a Happy BD FOT
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:47:02 EST
One additional point about wheel/suspension failure:

If the chassis rides on the bump stops, or the suspension binds or otherwise
bottoms,
the effective wheel rate can approximate infinity.

I agree that using all the road and more should be done with as little
bashing into things
as possible.

I only lost one (rear) wheel/hub in all my years of flogging my TR3.
I did inspect things frequently, and was probably one of the first to use a
spacer on the front stub axles.  I used the TR3 later rear axle assy.

HBD FOT!

Hardy