fot

Small world!

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Small world!
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@utahblues.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 16:28:43 -0700
So Kas sends me a message which reads in part:

 > Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that the son of my old partner, John Brophy,
 > still lives in SLC and up 'till recently owned and operated the Dead Goat Cafe

Wow, small world!  I've been getting more involved with the Blues music
community in Utah lately,
setting up a web site http://utahblues.org and working on reviving the
tradition of the Blue Goat
Feature Edition which was held the last monday of every month for 17 years at
the Dead Goat and
broadcast live on KRCl, a local community radio station.

I know John Paul Brophy, never even crossed my mind to wonder if he was related
to the Brophy
part of Kastner-Brophy Racing!

mjb.

ps: Blues wasn't paying the bills, so the Dead Goat is now the Crazy Goat, a,
uh, gentlemens' club.
     Haven't been there yet.  Maybe around Christmas when the house is full of
inlaws for Christmas
     and I need an escape route...