fot

Re: Taiwan ball joints

To: "Don Marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Taiwan ball joints
From: carco@t-online.de (Carsten Conrads)
Date: 13 Nov 2004 08:45 GMT
I have still some "Made in Germany". Them are much better as the Moss parts
which are too heavy in function.
The rubber is not PVC it is kautchuk and the surface is zincplated.
Price of each is $23.75 and I have it self in my 5VC. The steering turn is a
little lighter and the life time is also much longer as the brit. parts.

Carsten