fot

Spitfire parts available

To: FOT <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire parts available
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:25:37 -0800 (PST)
Listers: A couple of years ago I bought back an old race car of mine, a '64
Spitfire w/ 1147cc engine and GT6 gearbox. Along with it came most of the
spares I had originally sold with it. Last year I resold the car and all it's
spares, and after some refurbishment, the car has sold again. The new owner
will be running it in CVAR, and to save $$$ took the car without most of the
spares. All he took was an extra 4.11 rearend. When was the last time any of us
said we're racing and we don't need spares? All the spares are now available.
There are spare 1147 & 1300 motors, GT6 suspension parts, steel body panels
(bonnet, doors, bootlid), and more. If anyone is in need of any of this you can
e-mail me off list or call Don Jordan (keeper of all this stuff) @
214-532-9163. Thanks - Ed