fot

Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay -- maybe???

To: Dean Tetterton <Richtr@erols.com>, Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>,
Subject: Re: line-up of either TR-3's for sale on ebay -- maybe???
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 04:46:02 -0800 (PST)
random thoughts... anyone have a 64 falcon that would make a good race car they
want to give away???? I do still have that hipo 289...

Dean Tetterton <Richtr@erols.com> wrote:
While we are on the subject of "Collections", some body help me and buy my
Sports Six or Stag!.
These are running driving cars. I need to fund next years racing season.
Dean Tetterton
"I would give them away but my wife won't let me"