fot

Rod ends and other bits.

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rod ends and other bits.
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:48:31 -0800
Does anyone know where I could get metric rod ends ("heim" or "rose" joints)
I need female 16mm X 1.5, the deeper the shank the better. I'm also looking
for replacement bushings for the rear springs. As I recall Ken, you've got
something for that.

Peyote is going back together. It's looking really nice. I'm replacing most
of the pop rivets with solid ones "Brrrupp". I hear that sound in my sleep.
The body pan came out very cool, and I'm moving the fuel cell to the
"passenger" compartment and enclosing it (it never really had one--there's
no footwell on the right side). Haven't done any real mechanical work yet--I
need to get my ducks in a row and pull down the motor. It was a long season
and I like to see the guts at least once every other year. It's going on
three years for this motor. I also need to tear down the diff and see how
it's doing. Pretty sure the Salisbury clutches are toast.