fot

large runner 1500 (single ZS) manifold needed

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: large runner 1500 (single ZS) manifold needed
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:42:07 +0000
All,

During the off season I'm converting the car from F-Production to the new
limited prep formula in H-Production.  Part of this conversion is changing
from the 1296 to the 1500...to go along with that I am required to use the
original single carb manifold.  It's my understanding that there were two
runner sizes, a 1" runner and a 1.25 (or 1.125").  I have a 1" manifold at the
engine builders...I'd like to get one of the larger diameter to see what the
difference will be.  Anybody have one gathering dust they'd like to part with
for cheap?

aaron

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson
#38 FP Spitfire Mk4 Southern Illinois Region SCCA
http://www.geocities.com/spitracer9