fot

sebring

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: sebring
From: "mordy dunst/ gasket works" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:19:28 -0800
Thanks to Mr. Benford for the latest track photo ....Sebring
Mordy,
I was in Sebring this past week for Thanksgiving with my family.  My Mom lives
in Sebring, so it is always nice to visit her in sunny Florida during the
winter.

I got to drive my brother-in-law's ITB Rabbit on Friday during the test day
session.  The Sebring long track is blast to drive and I got about 30 minutes
of seat time in his car.  My brother-in-law and brother raced on Saturday and
Sunday.

As I knew I would be at the track I brought the Amici Triumphi" banner with
me and took some photos of the banner in front of the track entrance.  The
attached photo is of me and my brother Chip with the banner in front of the
entrance sign.  Due to all the hurricanes the sign was blown down and only
part of the sign remains.  However, the concrete "Sebring" sign is in view.
If you would please, add this JPEG photo to the FOT web site.  It might be a
good photo for the home page to be added with the Leguna sign.
Thumbs Up,
Steve Benford Jr.

http://fot-racing.com/index.html

Thanks for sharing