fot

Re: Portable Air Tank life?

To: BillB@bnj.com, billsohl@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portable Air Tank life?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:30:39 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2004 1:27:50 PM Central Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

> By the way--has anyone else noticed how many people have fallen silent in
> the FOT. I hope it's just better things to do than sit at a computer.
> Haven't heard from Susan and Brad for a while, Mr. Damdinger has been a bit
> silent.

To which all shout, "Thank God for small favors!"

As a matter of fact, wife Shirley, youngest daughter Kathryn, and I just
returned from five days in VEGAS, where I held my own betting on the ponies in
the
RIO SPORT BOOK, ate high on the hog at the many fine restaurants, and saw a
raft of shows including Clint Holmes, Jerry Seinfeld, and Mamma Mia.  I was
tempted to rattle Steve's cage (the famous VEGAS GT6 racer, but as it was
Christmas, I thought I'd better leave him to family matters, and wait till our
next
VEGAS trip.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS

I have no inside information, but my guess is Susan and Brad have 'gone into
production'.  After all...they're still young and tender.