fot

Re: Spitfire Competition Billet Axles

To: "Rob Stewart" <robstewart@telwares.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Competition Billet Axles
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:50:10 -0600
My current set I got from Wayne Snyder (The Able Co), but Wayne has since
sold his machine shop to do other things.

Might contact Duane Bailey at West Michigan Imports (616-878-5774 or
dbailey_wmi@yahoo.com) and see what ideas he might have. He's a Spitfire
racer too and I think he has these same axles in his car. And in the same
Grand Rapids area as Snyder so the two of them share a lot of knowledge.

--Rocky