fot

Marks TR6 race car

To: "Friend Of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marks TR6 race car
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 17:47:26 -0500
        Ya, that is Mark Gerdes' car.  He's put a lot of time and money into
it and has been going faster every year.  I'm not sure what his plans are, I
hope he doesn't give up all together.

        As for the car   IT HAS EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!     The starting bid wont
cover the engine.   I'm sure that from the front pulleys to the rear drive
shaft (including all the attachment stuff) would cost $15k-$20k to replace.

        If this car goes for anything less it's a bargain and Mark is taking a
big loss.

                    Dave W.