fot

RE: flow bench

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, fot@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: flow bench
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 09:52:01 -0800
I just received the lightened ring gear. I apologize--I haven't sent you a
check yet. I'm a forgetful guy, that's one reason I like to do Paypal, I can
do it while I'm still thinking of it, which is never, ever, ever very long.
Anyway, kudos on the part. I didn't realize how light this could be and
still clearly have all the structural integrity it needs to do the job. I
had a vision of thinner gear teeth or something similar. Full width teeth,
plenty of meat to support them, plenty of attachment and structural rigidity
but light as a feather. This is nice and nicely done. I bet it was a bitch
to do. Cheap at $125. Thanks.

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins