fot

Re: air benchs

To: kaskas@cox.net
Subject: Re: air benchs
From: ron meek <rmeek8@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:09:36 -0700
A friend and I built a bench that used a turbo off of a large Komatsu
tractor, with a 3hp single phase motor we could test at 20" at low lift
and
12-13" at higher lifts with sbc heads.
I feel that guys that can't test to at least 20" might be missing out on
being able to hear when the air starts tripping over the short turn
radius and therefore not being able to know when it is close to being as
good as it can be. I hope eveybody is making use of some sort of velocity
probes,
in the manifolds also.

Ron Meek
R&D Perf/Flow Dynamics