fot

Re: TR3 DUAL/TANDEM BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER

To: KENMUN@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 DUAL/TANDEM BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:39:40 -0600
Ken,

About a year ago I started building 10 sets of tandem brake master
cylinders for TR3s (and 4s).  Unfortunately moving from Texas to Arkansas
got in the way of finishing them.  I'm hoping that I can finish them up
sometime in the next couple of months.  There were several FOTers that
were interested and I've been negligent in keeping them up todate on what
was happening with them.  If you interested in one contact me off list.

Brad
1957 TR3 Vintage Racer