fot

Re: Road Atlanta information

To: henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Atlanta information
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:06:08 EST
I know there is tons of paddock room. I don't see any reason not to keep your
motorhome handy. I plan on doing that.

Jack at SVRA can handle the rest of these questions.
In a message dated 1/18/05 9:59:53 PM, henry@henryfrye.com writes:

> Hey guys,
>
> Can someone tell me how many racers can fit in the area of the paddock
> assigned to us by HSR/RA?
>
> Will we be able to keep our motorhomes hooked up to the trailer in the
> paddock or will the motorhomes be assigned another area?
>
> Any idea how our two groups will be split? Again, I think the way it was
> handled at the Gold Cup last year is far better than the normal SVRA way.
>
> Splitting the grid by car/driver potential makes for safer racing. I'd ask
> to be put in the faster of the two groups this time...   ;-)
>
> Thanks!

Tim Suddard
Publisher, Grassroots Motorsports/Classic Motorsports
www. GrassrootsMotorsports.com www.ClassicMotorsports.net
Phone (386) 673-4148 Fax (386) 673-6040