fot

Kind words for Classic Motorsports

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kind words for Classic Motorsports
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 04:59:21 EST
Joe and others, thanks for the kind words on our latest issue of Classic
Motorsports. The aforementioned Classic Motorsports calendar is free to
subscribers. Get your susbscription in by the end of this month and you will
still get
the calendar. www.classicmotorsports,net

We just had another planning meeting for the Mitty. Things seem to be taking
shape pretty well. Can't wait to see you all there.

I'll be gone for a week. Duty calls... I have to fly to Spain to drive the
new BMW 3 Series. I am going to leave before the weekend, instead of Monday,
take my wife Margie and see what kind of trouble we can get into. BMW has lent
us
a diesel 3 Series to drive. That should be interesting. I don't speak
Spanish, but I do speak German pretty well.

As for the TR3, we have some new SU carbs from Moss and are going to rework
the exhaust. We think with new versus worn out carbs and a redesigned exhuast
system we can coax a few more ponies out of the old girl. We will then go to
Roebling next month and play around with setup a little. Our car has less
oversteer than any of the other old race cars I have driven. It is easy to
drive,
but we want to change setup a bit and see what is faster. I also want to try
Hoosier's new radial. As always, we will report all findings in Classic
Motorsports magazine.

See you soon, Tim Suddard