fot

Bill Watkins: nomination.

To: gasket.works@gte.net, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bill Watkins: nomination.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:07:39 EST
I'll second that nomination, Mordy...Jim Hill, Kent Howard, and I were Bill
Watkin's guest a few years ago. He and his wife are delightful folks and great
hosts.

He owns a Can Am car once owned and driven (on the street) by our Jim Hill.
But that's Jim's story, if he wishes to share it.

Members of the Fabulous Fifties, they shared much of their memorabilia and
video with us one evening.

Welcome aboard Bill!!!!!

Joe Alexander