fot

RE: TR3 Postcard

To: "'Gary Horstkorta '" <horsty@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: TR3 Postcard
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:51:56 -0800
Some folks will be interested Gary, but the repeater system that Mark uses
strips attachments off (that's why you see a demime notice, mime is the
general internet protocol for delivering binary attachments encoded as text
(the internet only transmits text)). Usually people will send you their
direct email address if you offer to send pictures, of you can get in touch
with Mordy Dunst to put interesting pictures on the FOT website.
http://fot-racing.com/historic/index.html

I'd like to see the picture.