fot

Kas & Peggy To Be At Walter Mitty - MG/TR Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Kas & Peggy To Be At Walter Mitty - MG/TR Challenge
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:09:59 EST
Attention: FRIENDS OF TRIUMPH

The FoT announces, with great enthusiasm, that Kas & Peg Kastner will be
joining us in the Paddock at Road Atlanta.

Kas says:  "Peggy and I will be attending the Mitty at Atlanta and expect the
TR guys to do well."

The next presentation of the Kastner Cup will be made following the MG/TR
Challenge.

Richard Taylor-Chair of the Meet

If you have connections with the British Car Clubs in your area, please pass
this information along. We expect a very good turnout from Alabama, Georgia,
and more.

Joe (A)