fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #1321

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #1321
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:51:20 EST
In a message dated 1/24/05 4:53:08 PM, owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> I recently spoke with Jeff Snook about the availability to purchase
> videos of race tracks. Can anyone tell me if they are still available
> and just how much help they might be?

Also check out Race Track Videos (actually all on DVD, which can be played on
many laptops right in the pits) done last year by Gary Kuntz glkuntz@aol.com.
Very good, of Sears, laguna, Portland, RdAtl, Lime Rock, Watkins Glen,
RoadAmer, Pacific Raceway, VIR, Summit Point, Thunderhill, and Buttonwillow.
Done in
an Alfa tintop (don't rely on his shiftpoints, since he has five, count-em,
five gears), but very clean and clear. Price is reasonable, though I've
forgotten exactly what it is.
Cheers
Gary Anderson (no financial interest, just friendship and a good product)