fot

Re: Walter Mitty Registration practice...

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>, Richard Taylor
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty Registration practice...
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Yes,
  Please do check on this.  I was also under the impression that we had
practice sessions for our group.... If not, it wont be real practical for most
of us who have never been on the track before...
  I probably will not add the other sessions, just due to the expense, but may
yet try to add something when I get there...
  I will be there and set up for practice day, and for the duration.... the
only question is how much track time I will be able to add.

Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com> wrote:
At 06:13 PM 01/26/2005 -0500, Richard Taylor wrote:

>I'll check to see if the MG/TR group has its own practice session.

Hi Richard,

I was under the impression that the MG/TR group will be getting the full
compliment of track time, just like any other group. The typical 2 sessions
on Friday, 2 on Saturday, the practice and feature on Sunday. Also, if we
hit some magic number of entrants, we get two groups.

Can you confirm this?

Tom

 http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire