fot

1.75 Vintage Velocity Stacks-To All FoT

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1.75 Vintage Velocity Stacks-To All FoT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:42:00 EST
FoT at Large:

After having a successful run of 10 pairs in 2003, it was decided to produce
at least one more lot.

The production costs were run again with new quotes.  We decided on a
production run of 20 sets. The increased order volume results in a cost
reduction.

Now for the rest of the story:

These are truly VINTAGE velocity stacks and this design was tested in the
60s, with apparent success.

Designed by Aerospace Engineer in the 1960s
Originally produced by Dean Moon of Moon Equipment
Tested on engine dyno and distributed by highly regarded US Triumph Tuner.

These velocity stacks are featured in the forthcoming Kastner Competition
Manual update and reprint, in a chapter devoted to Velocity Stacks.

The FoT price has been lowered to $125 per pair, plus packaging and shipping.

If nothing else, I love the looks of them. However, the full radius lip on
the horn is a feature that improves the airflow. Obviously, it costs more to
produce the tooling and run the part with this added feature.

There are 7 pairs unspoken for. If you would like to see a digital phot0, as
they are installed on a TR4, I can provide one off list.

Dimensions:   3.00 inches from mounting flange to face
                             5.25 inches major diameter
                             1.75 inlet throat for Strombergs and SUs

Packaging and Shipping is $9.00 anywhere in the US.
Priority Mail delivery is expected to start in 6 weeks. (15th of March)

If more than one set is ordered, shipping is free.

Best regards,

Jack, Joe, & Sean