fot

Panasport Wheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panasport Wheels
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:15:18 -0600
I have always carried around 2 completely different sets of wheels, but for
the new car I'd rather switch to the 1 or 2 spare approach with 5 or 6
Panasports. Does anyone want to buy a couple of 15X6 Panasports drilled for
the TR bolt pattern with a 6 MM offset (TR6)? They have 8 left, and they don't
want to break the sets to sell me a spare. These are the slightly heavier
street versions. Contact me off-list and I'll share the details. FWIW, the
price is going up and these 8 are the old prices.
Bob