fot

Re: MiniLite-Style Wheels

To: Editorgary@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MiniLite-Style Wheels
From: JCJCarrera@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:10:30 EST
Wheels, oil cartels, trade deficits complaints I can tolerate, but Bush has
got the right ideas on SS.

SS originally started out as a check to bury your loved ones during the great
depression. In fact the rousing bene is $255!!!--don't think it has gone up a
dime. After the hassle we went through on the death of my wife's mother in 00
to get the lousy $255, we didn't waste our time when her Dad passed on last
year.

In true Democratic fashion, those of us willing to learn the investment
world, save, and not get caught up in dot coms, tech stocks with no revenues
let
alone earnings, have been penalized for the "guaranteed" hand outs to those who
are smart enough to vote in "elected" reps who know how to buy the votes by
promising something for nothing. ( I believe my English teacher would have
described that last sentence as a run-on, something one of my TR's does when I
try
to shut her off)

I've paid in the max since I started working, if I start drawing down in 06
when I'm 62, I'll get a rousing $1,425 a month. Simply saving the same
deduction on my own and investing it in a very conservative 60% stock, 40% bond
portfolio would have tripled my monthly withdrawal!! And if I pass on before I
draw
my own account down, what's left after estate taxes goes to my heirs! Yes, to
save and be disciplined would take some restraint, something FDR and Hilary
don't think the average American could possibly do!

Thanks for listening and thanks for all the great TR info!

JJ