fot

Superlite Wheels

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Superlite Wheels
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:49:14 -0600
In my search for racing wheels I came up with these wheels as the best bargain
for quality wheels. These are not the crappy Minitor or KN wheels that I
thought they were. They come with steel inserts and they are electrostatically
coated like Panasports. In addition, they have 4 color choices at no
additional charge, and I had a choice of polished rims or not. At $160.00 a
wheel, they are about $200.00 cheaper for a set of 4 and since I'm buying 6
it's over $ 300.00 in savings. I'm using the Charcoal color to get as close to
the darker look of magnesium.  If anyone else is interested have a look

http://www.packracingproducts.com/page_wheels.html