fot

Re: Kas's book

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Kas's book
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:24:23 -0700
 > Kas didn't mention that he's set up to take Paypal

I could probably be convinced to accept Paypal at the donations@autox.team.net
address on behalf of Kas for the new book, if folks think it will be of benefit.
And who knows, maybe someone will throw in an extra couple of bucks for the Fat
Chance Garage Tool and Beverage Fund ;-)

So if Mister Kastner doesn't mind, and you want to use Paypal for your copy of
the new
book and are willing to trust a useless flake like me with your funds, send
$38.35 per
book if you live outside California, $41.02 to cover sales tax if you live
within
California.  Make sure that you include a mailing address, and I'll get the
dollars and
addresses to Kas so you can get your books.  Again, thats
donations@autox.team.net for
Paypal payments.

mjb.