fot

Re: GT6 front uprights?

To: Geoffrey Byrne <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Subject: Re: GT6 front uprights?
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:38:09 +0200
I have bent several and broken one upright with my Spitfire using just
Dunlop Racing CR65 tyres. According to my experience they tend to first
bend and then break if you still continue driving. So, if you hit
something and the steering wheel remains in different angle after that,
it's better to turn to pits...

Please see some on my website at: http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jtabell/
(-> Photo gallery)

Regards,
Jari from freezing Finland (-110F last night...)