fot

Re: 1958 Triumph - American Rally of Europe

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1958 Triumph - American Rally of Europe
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:21:55 -0800
Funny that.  Here along the edge of sunny California's Monterey bay
finding more than 2 days strung together without rain has been very rare
for almost  month now.  Of course it was raining last night as I went to
bed, we are expecting more rain Thursday and Friday and we recently
emerged from 13 days of rain each day. If it was maybe 20 degrees colder
I could be convinced that I was still living in the Seattle area.

Sunny in Portland?  Oh well at least the Land Rover has seen plenty of
use lately.

TeriAnn
www.tjwakeman.net