fot

Shirt order part 3

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirt order part 3
From: "Martin Sukey" <mjsukey@eriecoast.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 21:40:51 -0500
Part 3.

We need to get an order of 24 shirts combining the polos, twill shirts and
hooded sweatshirts. This is separate from the 48 shirt run for the t-shirts.

Here is how the ordering process will work in order to make Teds life a
little easier,

I will compile a list of who is ordering how many of what shirts in what
sizes and in what colors. When the list is finalized I will forward it to
Ted with all the details and will leave a blank next to the name for each
individuals order for your payment info. The preferred method of payment
will be personal check or money order but credit cards will be accepted.
Once I have gathered all the orders I will post something on the list saying
it is time to pay Ted for the shirts and YOU will have to call Ted (TS
Imported Automotive 108 South Jefferson St. Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877 Phone
419-384-3022) and give him your method of payment info to cover the price of
the shirts and shipping cost if you are not planning to pick it up at Road
Atlanta.  Here is what I need from you: An email to mjsukey@eriecoast.com
with shirt order in the subject line. Give me your name, address, what
shirts you want, how many, what sizes and what colors, and if you will be
picking them up at the Mitty event at Road Atlanta at the end of April. You
can save shipping by picking them up at the event.  The cut off date for
ordering shirt is March 31st from you folks and I will place the order with
Ted on April 1st (really).  The price per shirts will be within plus or
minus $1.00 of the prices I quoted you above because there is no way to do
final calculations until we get a final count on the total of shirts
ordered. Please note that there WILL NOT be extra shirts made so if you want
a shirt you have to order it at this time.  The final details of how we get
the shirts in your hands at the Mitty will be worked out closer to the
event.

Thanks,

Marty that will teach me to volunteer Sukey