fot

RE: Monterey Historics

To: "'Mark York'" <m-syork@comcast.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Monterey Historics
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 16:13:48 -0800
I am, and I'm from Portland. Peyote is definitely going--the marque this
year is specials.

You should try for a room at the Doubletree--the RMS auction is there. I'll
ask my wife for the name of the pace we stay--it's right downtown close to
the plaza. Monterey isn't just about the race. There's two Concourse events,
three auctions, and beacoup parties. I've got to go get ready for an event
tonight, but I'll give you the full skinny later.