fot

Re: Racetrack in South Jersey

To: billsohl@mindspring.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Racetrack in South Jersey
From: joe dirt <oldskooling@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:06:49 -0800 (PST)
Millville NJ. It's about 30 minutes from the major bridges leading into
Deleware and Philly. Should be around a 3 hour drive from NYC. Last I heard
they had equipment sitting out there to clear the land. Millville is a small
town in South Jersey about half way between the Atlantic Ocean and the Deleware
river. It's surrounded by woods and farms, but it's close by to major
population centers.

Bill Sohl <billsohl@mindspring.com> wrote: Where in south jersey?

Has construction started?

Curious in north jersey :-)