fot

Re: Cam Bearings for TR6

To: awashatko@wi.rr.com
Subject: Re: Cam Bearings for TR6
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2005 14:15:31 -0800
Cam Bearings for TR6

Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:15:29 -0500

As said elsewhere, Spit bearings are OK.

The *real* problem will be finding someone who can do good work
line-boring that loooong TR6 block.  I know of only two within 100
miles of the DC area, and my block has been waiting for 2 years!
Seems like most shops don't like one-off jobs, and prefer to stack
small-block V8s before set-up.

Maybe I should ship the block somewhere else.  Suggestions of
machinists that you would entrust your regional motor?

Shane Ingate in line-bore-free Maryland