fot

RE: picture page found on the internet

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>, <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>
Subject: RE: picture page found on the internet
From: "Rob Stewart" <robstewart@telwares.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:18:03 -0500
Wonderful photos.

This gives you an idea of how much Harvey Sigel widened the track when he
resurrected it in 2000.  This is my favorite track, and is an excellent
challenge.  It must have been like threading a needle back on the original
surface.  If anyone has any doubts about which tracks they should visit, I
highly recommend that VIR be placed on the top of your list.

Thanks for sharing.

Rob
Spitfire #6