fot

Re: 1296 rings

To: dale oesterle <dale.oesterle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: 1296 rings
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:00:12 +0000
British Parts Northwest has .040 over 1296 rings manufactured by Deves.  They
charge about 40 bucks for the set.  Tell Leighton i sent you.

If he doesn't have them, Team Triumph probably does or Ted Schumacher.

You can also order direct from Total Seal my most recent choice.
gapless 2nd ring set is S0486
conventional set is C0486

Remember you can also use std. size GT6 or TR6 rings...buy 2 get 1 set free
for spitfires :)

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson