fot

FOT Project Pulley: atten Ken Gillanders

To: "'WEmery7451@AOL.COM '" <WEmery7451@AOL.COM>,
Subject: FOT Project Pulley: atten Ken Gillanders
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:45:32 -0800
 It would be a very worthwhile endeavor to get a smaller crankshaft pulley
or a larger waterpump pulley. We probably need about 60-70 percent of the
pump speed we have now. It would require some testing and some engineering,
but it seems like a worth project. Ken--have you ever considered doing
something to fiddle with the pulley ratios?

By the way, Ken, did you ever get more of those aluminum pump castings in
stock? I'd like to get one.