fot

Re: AMB Transponder Needed for TOM CHANDLER

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AMB Transponder Needed for TOM CHANDLER
From: vintage.racer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:37:29 +0000
Our club (CSRG) recently updated our scoring and timing capability with the
latest from AMB which is compatible with the three tracks we race at -
Infineon, Thunderhill and Laguna Seca.  The club placed a large order direct
with AMB prior to the first of this year.  As of the beginning of this year,
AMB increased their prices by 12% so no doubt anyone looking for a transponder
now will be seeing the effect of this price change.  Ran our first race this
past weekend at Infineon with the new system in place and the results were
released much more quickly and in a better format.  Onward to the 21st century!

Gary