fot

Re: buying gasoline

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: buying gasoline
From: "BFEKen@copper.net" <bfeken@copper.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:02:31 -0700
On highway 101 about 20 miles north of Santa Barbara ca & just before the
Gaviota
pass on the side of the road away from the ocean is a very large refinery to
refine
the oil from the offshore rigs in the area. However, the refinery is closed
without ever
refining any petroleum as the governor (Brown) caved in to GOO & stopped the
pumping in the Santa Barbara Channel. Maybe we should have the tree huggers
pay
double or triple for their fuel.

Ken