fot

RE: red hot headers

To: "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>,
Subject: RE: red hot headers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:16:39 -0700
Happens all the time. You might be a little lean, but oddly enough too rich
and even just right will do it too. It's just tube headers--thin wall, hot
gas. You don't see it usually because you have lots of light, or you're
driving. Even cast headers glow on a dyno unless you've got big fans on
them. No big deal.